The use of the RiverCare knowledge-base website is subject to the conditions set out below:
- By visiting and using the website you declare that you are acquainted with these conditions and agree to them.
- This website has been set up with the greatest possible care. The website is, however, intended for informative purposes only. No rights may be derived from the information on the website and the use of the website is at your own expense and risk.
- RiverCare may amend the contents of the website, including the provisions of these conditions at any time. Furthermore, the website may contain links to websites of third parties. These links are selected with all possible care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents and the functioning of the websites of third parties.
- The communication of the programme is coordinated via RiverCare NCR knowledge-base. Unless stated differently, all intellectual property rights in connection with the website are acknowledged to the sources or vested exclusively in the publisher in its affiliates or its contractors. If you have any question, comment or discover something wrong, please contact us and we will rectify things as soon as we can.
- It is not permitted, without the prior, written permission of the publisher to make public, reproduce and/or modify the information of the website, except for personal, non-commercial use or in so far as otherwise permitted under mandatory law.
- The website may only be used for legitimate purposes, in a manner that cannot in any way (i) harm the publishers or (ii) infringe the rights and the enjoyment of use of third parties.
- RiverCare and the University of Twente accepts no liability for any reason whatsoever for any form of damage (including property damage, financial loss as a result of material damage and pure financial loss) that follows in any way from the operation of and/or the use of (information on) the website.
- Dutch law applies to this RiverCare knowledge-base website and also to these conditions.
Last modified: 05/06/2018