Approximately twice per year RiverCare researchers prepare this newsletter to get you up to speed with our progress. We hope that you contact us to get additional information and/or share the latest edition with your colleagues.
Issue 07/ June 2019
RiverCare started in 2014 and 2019 is its last year. We released at least one newsletter every year. In this issue, we give you a glance of the most important achievements or activities:
- Last video of a series of four about the RiverCare goals.
- Meetings with partner organizations and related projects.
- Research spotlights: Two researchers defended their PhD thesis.
- Storylines for practice: Visual overviews about promising outputs.
- Featured research outputs: Two of the latest publications.
Issue 06/ June 2018
RiverCare (2014-2019) approaches its final two years. The number of publications and efforts for dissemination is growing. In this issue , we give overview on the latest publications and progress around our communication strategy:
- RiverCare communication strategy
- Research Spotlights: Press releases, first PhD defense and follow up project
- Netherlands Centre for River studies (NCR) days 2018
- Presence at International events and contributions to online-water related platforms
Issue 05/ July 2017
We recognise the importance as well as the challenges to join efforts in a multi-disciplinary program. In this issue , we share our efforts to stimulate collaboration and progress with the communication tools:
- Joining efforts in the RiverCare day
- Research Spotlights: Fieldwork and experimental datasets
- NCR days 2017
- Outreach activities
- Upcoming events
Issue 04/ December 2016
In this issue , we share tips from our experience in working with scientific and professional communities. The goal is to get the knowledge into the work-practices of users:
- Dissemination days, RiverCare day and user commitee meetings
- Research Spotlights: recent publications
- RiverCare mid-term review
- Outreach and collaborations
- Coming 2017 events
Issue 03/ June 2016
In this issue , we share our efforts towards interdisciplinarity and updates of three of the RiverCare subprojects:
- Interdisciplinarity in the RiverCare day: The organisers’ and participants’view
- Research Spotlights: Side channels, floodplains monitoring and participation
- Some RiverCare facts and trivia
- RiverCare outreach and plans for our mid-term meeting
- News update
Issue 02/ December 2015
In this issue , we give an overview about the RiverCare projects and the first synergies between projects:
- One year after, four years to go
- Some RiverCare facts
- First RiverCare synergies
- Second RiverCare day
- NCR days 2015
- News update
Issue 01/ June 2015
In this issue , we organise an excursion and scientific market activity to meet each other and enhance the team spirit:
- Why RiverCare?
- First RiverCare day
- Scientific Market
- Links with other projects
- RiverCare excursion
- Progress update
Last modified: 04/02/2020